This year’s CES 2017 has already blown brain bits all over Vegas. The future of everything electronic is on display and if you are one of the lucky people that are witnessing what the world may look like in 2020… or even 2060, then you may want to head up to the CloudCar suite and get a demo of our connected onboard infotainment product. CloudCar, with recent news of JLR doubling down on the company’s technology, is showcasing what 2017 will look like for automotive OEMs in the North Tower of the Westgate Hotel Suite #4103. See you there!
Subscribe to CloudCar
- Teralytics wants to tap telcos’ big data to help cities get smarter about Uber and Lyft
- Self-Driving Trucks Will Make Roads Safer
- Lyft will partner with a startup born out of Stanford on self-driving cars
- iPhone 8 might let you activate Siri with the sleep/wake button
- Munich prosecutors escalate Audi emissions-cheating probe to board level